Monday, March 12, 2007

HTML

My younger brother has this thing for HTML and he's always telling me about how great it is. Well, I took a look at some of the codes (actually, I was kinda forced to because he's always going on and on about it.) and I discovered I didn't understand a damn bit of it. I'm sure there's a logic behind it but looking at it just makes my head hurt. So anyway, I look at the HTML and my brother says "Isn't this great? Look. I can make everything purple and stuff." I say it looks alright. Y'know, just to shut him up. So then he starts telling me about how to do it and of course I don't understand a damn word of it. I try to explain I'm tried since it's Sunday night and I just got home for a 9 1/2 hour shift. He doesn't care. He keeps talking and trying to teach me how to do it. So I tell my brother that I'm not going to get this. Still, he continues and tells me how he's going to use HTML everywhere. Not only will it be used on the deviant art account but now it'll be on Blogger too. He's really quite proud of himself because he has become a 'code master.' so he shows me the cool things he's done to the text box on Deviant. "It's pink and purple." and apparently, this is suppose to impress me. Granted I couldn't do it but I kept thinking to myself that it looked fine the way it was before. He doesn't care though. He's proud of his color HTML skills.

No comments: